The Note tool allows for the creation of popup text notes. These notes are indicated on the page with a speech bubble icon.
The annotation ribbon for the Note tool has two buttons:
- Options: allows you to change the color of the speech bubble icon associated with your note.
- Cancel/Done: tap the "x" to exit the Note tool before starting, or the check-mark to finish.
The editing ribbon for the Note tool has four buttons:
- Note: allows you to edit the note's contents.
- Options: allows you to modify the color of the speech bubble icon associated with your note.
- Delete: allows you to delete the note from your document.
- Done: tap the check-mark to finish a Note tool editing session.
Tips When Using the Note Tool
You can tap and hold text inside a note to select it. Once selected, a modified version of the "select text" popup menu will appear, allowing you to cut, copy, paste, define, or replace the selected words. For text that you've cut/copied, you can later paste it into a Note or Typewriter tool text box by tapping and holding then choosing Paste.
Under App Settings > Annotation, enable the Auto-Popup Annotations setting in order to have the content of your Notes opened and displayed as you scroll through your document.
Also under App Settings > Annotation, you can turn "Left-Justify Popup Note Text" to ON to change the justification of Note tool text from center to left.