iAnnotate features a number of helpful popup menus, which are displayed when you perform specific gestures (such as a simple tap or a tap-and-hold) on specific locations.
Tap the current tab, or tap and hold the tab of an inactive document. This menu lets you share or print the document, view and edit its properties (i.e., see file size and add tags), or view the document in a duplicate tab:
- Share: allows you to share the file via AirDrop, Email, Open In another app, or Send to iTunes.
- Print: allows you to print the document, with annotations (flattened) or without (original).
- Properties: allows you see information about the file, including its size and location in your Library.
- Duplicate Tab: opens a duplicate view of the same document, this is not a copy of the file just another tab displaying the same file. Annotations made on one tab will be reflected in the other(s).
- Rename: allows you to rename the the file without having to locate it in your Library. Applicable to local files only.
Tap and Hold on Page
Tap and hold an empty space (area without selectable text or images) in the document. This menu lets you quickly add selected markup types to a document
Double-tap anywhere on the document to receive a menu including up to five of your most recently used tools.
Navigation Panel Thumbnails
Slide open the Navigation Panel at the left and select the accordion labeled Thumbnails. Tap and hold on any page thumbnail in the list. This menu lets you share, print and rotate the selected page, delete annotations from the page, and add or remove pages.
Tap and hold on selectable text. Drag the blue grabbers that appear in order to adjust your selection. This menu lets you look up selected text on Wikipedia, Google, or define words with the native iOS Dictionary. From here you can also copy, speak, highlight, underline, or strikeout the selected text.