The "View" section of your Toolbox contains the following helpful options:
Navigation Panel: Use this button to open/close the document Navigation Panel, which houses the next 5 options:
- Thumbnails: Opens the page thumbnail/filmstrip view.
- Search: Opens the document-specific Search panel.
- Annotations: Opens a list of annotations made on your document.
- Outline And Bookmarks: Opens Outline view, for applicable PDFs.
- Bookmarks: Opens Bookmarks view.
Toggle Scroll Lock: Locks the current zoom level so the page does not move horizontally while scrolling/annotating.
Fit To Page Width: Automatically sets zoom level to the horizontal width of the iPad.
Fit To Page Height: Automatically sets zoom level to the vertical height of the iPad.
Duplicate Tab: Opens the current document in an additional tab. This is helpful for accessing separate pages of the same document without losing your place. Duplicate Tab does not create a copy of your document, however. To create another version of your document for separate editing, use "Copy" in the Library.
Next/Previous Tab: iAnnotate allows you to have up to 8 documents open at once, each represented and activated by a tab across the top of your screen. Use the Next and Previous Tab buttons to switch between open documents without using the tabs.